Monday, February 14, 2011

RED-SIXTEEN

courtesy of google.com
     I know you think that my blog's name is just only a color and a number, But for me my blog's name has a lot of meaning. Do you know why is that so? I will tell you why.


    RED, for you is just a color or your favorite color but red for me is a color of love, a color that shows my feelings and a color that keeps me alive. The color of my love life that makes me happy. R-E-D, it is the combination of the name of my special someone and my name. Her name starts with the letter "R" while "ED" came from my name "Edward". This is my codename and I use this name everywhere I go. This is the way to show how I love her.


    "R" stands for Reginae, my special love. She is mt inspiration because she is so beautiful, kind and elegant. I like her style , the way she move and she talk. She makes me feel happy when I saw her . I enjoy walking with her because she makes my day complete. She is the reason why I am always going to school. i want to be with her all the time. Even if she always get mad at me because of my naughtiness.


     "ED" came from my name, Edward, that always get the pain. He is the one that is serious in love. And he's the one that always stick to his promises. Reginae and Edward are the two persons that complete my codename "RED".


      And now, let's go to the meaning of number sixteen(16) of my blog's name. Most of the people have their favorite number, you can get a lot of numbers from 1-100 or even more. sometimes our favorite number came from the date of our birthday, anniversary, or date that make our day memorable. Some people invented their favorite number in the sum or product of the number they see.


     Sixteen is my favorite number because of the date 12-16-10. When she answer me back the word "yes!". That day is the one of my most memorable experience in my life. And every our monthsary I always give her  a memorable give. And that's why 16 is a part of my blog' name.


     RED-SIXTEEN has a lot of meaning for me and my lovelife is enclosed in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment